Frozen tiramisu dessert will actually warm your soul! So rich, so creamy and so delicious! Remember, coffee lovers only! And while everybody is expecting to serve some traditional holiday dessert you are coming up with this amazingly tasty frozen tiramisu dessert. Try it:
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 ½ tablespoons hot espresso
- 4-ounces Kahlúa (a coffee-flavored liqueur)
- 4-ounces Tuaca liqueur (Italian flavored brandy liqueur)
- 4 ice cubes
- vanilla ice cream (4 balls)
- For topping: whipped cream, cocoa powder, cinnamon sugar
- Combine espresso with sugar; stir until the sugar dissolves. Cool the mixture.
- Next, in a blender mix espresso mixture with the liqueurs and ice cubes. Mix until smooth. Apply 1 vanilla ice cream ball in 4 tall serving glasses, then pour some of the blended mixture into each serving glass (until you finish it).
- Top each glass with whipped cream, then sprinkle some cocoa powder and cinnamon sugar on top of each tiramisu glass. Serve.