Raffaello chocolates are popular Italian cookies that have a smooth coconut and almond cream taste. They are so delicious! This Italian Raffaello cream tastes like heaven! The combination of Raffaello’s with cream, almond, coconut, and waffles is so flawless! Here is the recipe:
- 150 grams’ mascarpone
- 150 ml heavy cream
- 6 chocolates Raffaello
- 100 grams’ white chocolate, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons almond flour (you should blend a handful of almonds for this dose)
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 5 vanilla waffles
- In a bowl, pour 150 ml heavy cream and beat it with an electric mixer until creamy. Then, apply the mascarpone cheese and beat all over again to incorporate. Set aside.
- In a blender or food processor, process the almonds together with Raffaello cookies and vanilla waffles until well blended.
- Next, apply the chopped white chocolate in the cream mixture and combine. Then, add the processed almonds, Raffaello’s and waffles. Whisk to incorporate. Finally, apply the coconut flour and mix until you get a homogeneous mixture (around 2 minutes).
- The Raffaello Cream is Ready!