This no-bake cherry éclair cake is so rich, creamy, fruity, and delicious! It is so simple to make – you will need 10 minutes to prepare, plus 15 minutes to cook. If you are a cherry fan, then this dessert is ideal for you! Here is the recipe:
- 1 1/2 packages graham cracker squares
- 250 ml (1 cup) heavy cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 16 ounces’ whipped topping, divided (I used 2 packs (1 = 8 oz.) Cool Whip)
- 2 cups milk
- 2 boxes (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding
- 42 ounces’ cherry pie filling
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- In a 9 by 13-in. pan, apply a single layer of crackers on the bottom (break some to cover the whole bottom of the baking dish).
- Using an electric mixer, whisk powdered sugar and heavy cream until creamy. Fold in 1 1/2 cups of whipped topping until well combined. Spread over the Graham crust.
- In a separate bowl, beat the milk and puddings until well incorporated. Then add in 1 1/2 cups whipped topping. Whisk until smooth; spread over the cream layer. Layer another Graham crackers layer over the pudding mixture.
- Next, top with the cherry pie filling. After that, spread the remaining whipped topping over the top and drizzle the remaining 1/2 cup of pecans to garnish. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Slice and serve.