Not just beautiful, but delicious! This no-bake mocha cheesecake is so rich and creamy! It is a modern Italian dessert that you can find in many fancy Italian restaurants today – and now you can make it at home! Here is the recipe:
For the Graham cracker crust:
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 7 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded coconut
- ¼ cup brown sugar
For the Mocha cheesecake:
- 8 oz. (3 cups) store-bought whipped cream
- 8 oz. (1 package) cream cheese
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips, melted
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- 6 tablespoons espresso powder
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 ½ teaspoons gelatin
- 2 tablespoons water
For the Chocolate ganache:
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup dark chocolate
To decorate (optional):
- ¼ cup coffee beans
- 9 broken chocolate pieces
- Edible gold pearls
- Edible gold spray
To make the Graham cracker crust:
- In a mixing bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, and coconut, and mix well with a fork. Then, add melted butter and combine all over again until you get a coarse mixture.
- Next, dump this batter into a 6-inch springform Using the flat base of a glass or measuring cup press it down tightly. Chill the crust in the fridge for around 1 hour or until it becomes hard.
To make the mocha cheesecake:
- In a mixing bowl, add powdered sugar and cream cheese. Mix until soft and smooth. Then, place the melted chocolate and combine again.
- Combine the espresso powder and the heavy cream and pour this mixture into the chocolate cream cheese mix and combine well again.
- Next, combine gelatin and water in a small cup and let it set for 3 minutes. After that, heat it until it dissolves.
- Once the gelatin mixture is slightly cool, add it into the chocolate cream cheese batter and mix again.
- Smoothly, stir in whipped cream until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon this batter on top of the cracker crust.
- Place the cake in the fridge for 5-6 hours or until the layer sets.
- To make the chocolate ganache:
- In a saucepan, on medium heat, place the heavy cream.
- Before it comes to boil, lower the heat and put the chocolate.
- Whip everything together until the chocolate melts and you have a glossy and smooth mixture.
- Remove the pan from heat and let the ganache cool down a little bit.
- Remove cheesecake from the spring form pan and apply it on a cake stand.
- Apply the melted ganache over the top of the cake. Let it drop slightly down the sides of the cake.
- To finish, top off everything with edible pearls, chocolate beans, and chocolate pieces and spray everything with some gold mist (if desired). Slice and serve.