This grilled fish steaks recipe is simple and easy to prepare. If you are a fan of fish, then you got to try this meal – so delicious! I enjoy the taste of fish and sea food and my husband is not much of a fish lover, however, he adores grilling recipes. So, I made grilled salmon fillets last weekend and guess what – he really enjoyed it. Here is the recipe:
- 2 fillets salmon (or halibut) fillets
- 7 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped rosemary (fresh or dried)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- In a glass bowl or stainless steel, combine olive oil, garlic, salt, basil, pepper, rosemary, parsley, and lemon juice.
- In a shallow glass dish or resealable plastic bag, apply the fillets and pour the marinade over them. Seal or cover and refrigerate for 60 minutes (turning occasionally).
- In the meantime, preheat an outdoor grill and lightly oil grate the high heat (set grate four in. from the heat).
- Next, remove fish from marinade, drain off the excess, and grill five minutes per side or until done (you can notice when easily flaked with a fork).