This grilled pork chops are so simple to prepare and very tasty. You got to try it! It will take you only 5 minutes to prepare them and 10 to cook. Isn’t it great? And you will get a delicious grilled meat that your family and friends will love it! Here is the recipe:
- 8 (around 3 ounces each) bone-in pork chops
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic (optional)
- Salt to taste
- First, make the marinade. In a bowl, whisk together the oil, honey, vinegar, black pepper, red pepper flakes, cumin, and minced garlic (if using). Sprinkles the pork chops (both sides) with salt and apply in a re-sealable plastic bag along with the marinade. Allow to rest for 1 hour.
- Over medium heat, heat a grill pan or grill. Remove the meat from the bag. The, again lightly sprinkle with some salt. Apply on the grill. Cook around 4 minutes or until the meat releases from the grill. Then, flip – cook on the other side for additional 3 minutes.
- Remember, if using a grill pan, do it in batches (do not steam the chops).
- And do not worry if you have neither – you can always do this process in a pan.