Making homemade chocolate ice cream can be so simple and easy! You don’t need an ice-cream machine or even eggs – just a few simple ingredients and electric mixer. Isn’t it great? You can make it anytime and enjoy the taste of a homemade dessert. If you suffer an egg intolerance – don’t worry – you can still eat the best homemade chocolate ice cream. Try the following recipe:
- 1 can sweeten condensed milk
- 1 ¾ cups heavy whipping cream
- ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl, combine together cocoa powder, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form (don’t over beat it.)
- Next, apply the condensed milk mixture into the whipped cream and mix briefly just to incorporate. Pour into a 2-quart container, then cover and freeze for at least 7 hours (or ideally overnight). Serve.