These ice cream hot fudge bars are so unique and delicious! The combination of ice cream, chocolate, and peanuts is really enjoyable and fun! Rich, creamy, and chocolatey, these hot fudge ice cream bars are appropriate for every season! Try them:
- 20 ice cream sandwiches
- 16 ounces (1 can) chocolate syrup
- ¾ cup peanut butter
- 12 ounces (1 container) frozen whipped topping, thawed (I used Cool Whip)
- 1 cup peanuts, salted
- In a saucepan, over a low heat, apply the chocolate syrup and heat for 4-5 minutes or until hot (don’t allow to boil)
- Remove and immediately add the peanut butter and stir until smooth and combined. Leave it to cool at room temperature.
- Next, line the bottom of a 9 by 13-in. dish with a layer of ice cream sandwiches, then apply ½ of the Cool Whip over the sandwiches. Spread ½ of the chocolate mixture over the topping layer. Top with ½ of the peanuts and repeat the layering process.
- Freeze until set, at least 90 minutes. Before serving, cut into squares.