My ideal breakfast – a cup of espresso and a cup of tiramisu – the powerful combination that will wake you up instantly and give you energy!
These Italian tiramisu cups are great for entertaining! And you don’t have to worry about getting plates out and a cake knife – simply serve and enjoy! Plus these little tiramisu cups are ideal for guests – they will absolutely love them because they are so creamy and delicious!
Servings 4-6 cups (depends on the size of your serving glasses)
- 14 savoiardi (Italian sponge finger biscuits) or ladyfingers
- 400 grams sour cream
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) heavy cream
- ½ cup (70g) caster sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons instant coffee, prepared
- 15 grams semisweet chocolate, finely grated
- Use a balloon whisk to whisk together the sour cream, cream, sugar and coffee in a bowl until thick and smooth.
- Divide ½ of the cream mixture among the serving cups, line the sides of with savoiardi/ladyfingers, add the remaining cream mixture, and top with the chocolate.
- Place in the fridge for 20 minutes to chill. Serve.