If you are an Oreo cookie lover, then this quick delicious dessert is perfect for you! Most of us know how to prepare pancakes, but these ones are so unique and amazingly tasty. Rich and creamy, these Oreo-pleasure pancakes are so lovely and yummy! You will need 5 minutes to prepare the batter and around 10 minutes to cook. Your family will adore them! Try the recipe:
For the pancakes:
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon melted butter, unsalted
- 1 ¼ cup flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- A pinch of salt
For the filling:
- 1/2 cup whipped topping (Cool Whip)
- 4-6 Oreo cookies (as desired)
- In a bowl, add the milk, water, egg, vanilla extract, and butter. Using an electric mixer, whisk to combine. Then, apply the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, and Beat until well incorporated.
- Spray a nonstick skillet and apply on medium-high heat (or use pancake maker). Bake pancake for 1 minute on each side. Repeat the process until you finish the batter.
- Crush the Oreo cookies in a Ziploc bag and top the pancakes with a whipped topping and crushed cookies.