This choco-peanut butter cheesecake is so rich, creamy, and very delicious! If you like the taste of chocolate and peanut butter in one package – then this dessert is the real deal for you! Plus, your kids, nieces, or grandchildren will love it! Here is the recipe:
- 7 tablespoons melted butter
- 10 graham crackers
- 24 ounces’ cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1½ cups powdered sugar
- 2 cups peanut butter, melted
- 1½ cups chocolate chips, melted
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar
- Into a plastic bag, put the graham crackers and crush them into fine crumbs, using a rolling pin.
- Apply the cracker crumbs and melted butter in a medium bowl, combining until you get a slightly wet sand texture. Press evenly into the bottom of a 9-in. springform pan. Place in the fridge to set for a few minutes.
- In the meantime, using an electric mixer, on medium speed, mix together softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Next, apply the melted chocolate and mix until the color is even.
- Spread the mixture over the cracker crust. Using a spoon or spatula, smooth the top. Place in the fridge to set for a few minutes.
- In a bowl, mix together confectioners’ sugar and melted peanut butter.
- Spread mixture over the cheesecake. Use a spatula or knife or spatula to spread evenly, smoothing the top. Place in the fridge for 3 hours to set. Slice and serve.