These white chocolate waffles are so rich, chocolatey and really delicious! If you are bored with the classic recipe – then this one is definitely worth trying! With a nice flavor of white chocolate, these waffles taste like heaven. A yummy waffle and a cup of cappuccino – the best morning combination! Try the recipe:
- 150 grams soft butter/margarine
- 3 eggs
- 140 grams sugar
- 100 grams grated white chocolate
- 250 grams flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 50 ml milk
- Melted white chocolate or white chocolate spread, to garnish (optional)
- Equipment: waffle maker machine
- In a saucepan, melt the butter over a low heat. Set aside to cool.
- In a mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, whisk the eggs until foamy.
- Add the sugar and cinnamon, then mix everything together.
- Next, add the melted butter/margarine.
- Under constant stirring, gradually pour the milk and flour alternately.
- Now fold in the grated white chocolate.
- Whisk everything at maximum speed with a mixer until a smooth batter is produced.
- Spray preheated waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray. Pour some batter onto hot waffle iron. Cook for 4-5 minutes or just until golden brown. Serve hot with some extra melted white chocolate or white chocolate spread (if desired).