This risotto with ceps recipe can be your ideal weekend dish. It fits perfectly for any season and it tastes fantastic. The combination of shallots, rice, mushrooms, and prosecco is amazing! So simple and delicious, here is the recipe:
- 300 grams/10 ½ oz. ceps
- 75 grams/2 ¾ oz. prosciutto
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 300 grams/10 ½ oz. risotto rice
- 225 ml/8 fl oz. prosecco
- 1 litre/1 ¾ pints meat stock
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh finely chopped parsley, to garnish
- 75 grams/2 ¾ oz. grated Parmesan cheese, to serve
- Clean and thinly slice the ceps. Then, dice the prosciutto. Melt half the butter in a saucepan, add the shallots and prosciutto and fry. Sprinkle the rice into the pan and continue to cook. Deglaze the pan with the prosecco.
- Heat the stock in a separate saucepan. When the wine has nearly evaporated, pour in one-third of the hot stock, stirring constantly, until the liquid is absorbed. Repeat twice more.
- Meanwhile, melt the remaining butter in a saucepan, add the mushrooms, sauté, then add the risotto. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with parsley and serve with Parmesan cheese.