This no-bake dark chocolate éclair cake is so rich, silky, creamy and very chocolatey! It is a perfect dessert for all chocolate lovers and those who adore eclairs! It has a nice eclair chocolate flavor and is so delicious! Plus, it is a no-bake recipe that requires only 10 minutes to prepare it. Here is the recipe:
- 4-ounce package chocolate graham crackers
- 2 packages (3.56 oz. each) dark chocolate instant pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 8 ounces (1 can) whipped topping – I used Cool Whip
- 16 ounces chocolate frosting
- chocolate shavings, to decorate (optional)
- Layer bottom of 9 by 13-in. pan with a layer of graham crackers.
- Using an electric mixer, beat together pudding and milk until mixed. Beat in whipped topping. Spread ½ of pudding mix over cracker layer.
- Next, apply another single layer of crackers over pudding mix and spread the remaining pudding mix over the cracker layer. Top with an extra graham cracker layer.
- Prepare the frosting according to the recipe instructions. Then, spread it on top of the cake. Place in the fridge for at least 4 hours. Before serving, decorate with chocolate shavings (if desired). Slice and serve.